Re: Newbie

To: <Beamonk@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie
From: "Arthur" <maybee@zebra.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:57:23 -0600
You wouldn't know of anyone else in Mobile that might be a memeber would
you? I have really wanted to talk to the one other person here that I'm sure
has a roadster. I haven't even seen the car, but the same guy who did my top
recently also has done work for the other owner (low windshield SRL 311).

I will be making a trip to Birmingham tomorrow. I make different trips all
over Alabama (sadly, not in my roadster ). Maybe you guys could tell me a
good place to get my SUs reworked. I would prefer somone that I could talk
to in person if possible. I have thought about buying a set of reman carbs
from Ztherapy.com but don't know much about them. To get my baby back on the
road I have to do a clutch job. That and what seems like leaks from every
gasket and seal on the drivetrain need to be fixed.

Have you guys had any luck with getting anything close to a weather tight
seal on the soft top?

Arthur