Re: Miata seats

To: CDADDYO@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata seats
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:52:42 -0600
They fit great.  I put them in my '69 (high windshield) and have enough
clearance for the windshield top (I'm 6'2").  The rearview mirror seems to
be an obstruction now.

Fit is perfect, super comfortable, look great, recline, and the cloth is
entirely more pleasant than vinyl in Texas summers.

I used the Miata seat rails.  I did this in 1994, but I remember that it was
easiest to cut the posts off the rail's bottoms with a hacksaw, and
straighten out the angled front part.  Drill 4 new holes in your floorboard
and use high grade bolts and washers.  Easy job.

Chris Robertson
Bryan, TX
2 '69 2000s