My other car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: My other car
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 06:59:43 -0600
>>There's a reason I'm restoring a '78Z and not buying a newer sports car.

>>Alex Avery

I have had to use my Z as a daily driver for a few weeks now and it has
reminded me why I fell in love with these cars in the first place.  It's
just a ball to drive.

As for the miata thing - I went to an all miata show last year and found
most of the folks to be quite interested in the Roadster.  I also had a good
tussle with one at Road Atlanta a while back during track days (in my Z
car).  He had some goodies on it and was pretty fast.  Took me a lap or two
to pass him.

Lastly - the local triumph club here is really cool as well.  I guess my
point is that people love their cars for different reasons and I am glad for
it. I can even smile at the rice rockets zooming around here.  I don't like
them, but the kids sure are pouring a lot of thought, time and effort into
their cars.  Gotta love that.

Now - I just wish I had that kinda money to pour into my cars....

Marietta, GA
1968 2000
1973 240Z