Re: Miata seats

To: Ben Zech <motormite@hotmail.com>, CDADDYO@prodigy.net,
Subject: Re: Miata seats
From: Stephan Sochoux <sochoux@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:36:41 -0800 (PST)
The seats fit well only in the high windshield
roadster as you will ride about 1" higher than with
stock seats. I have the cloth seats and i love them,
very comftable, adjustable, speakers in the headrests,
and they don't get burning hot in the sun, certainly
makes those long road trips easier on the kidneys :)

Stephan
'69 2000

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/