Re: Miata seats

To: CDADDYO@prodigy.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miata seats
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 19:13:50 -0500
I recently purchased a set of tan leather seats from a 99
Miata, "beautiful" my plans were to make them my starting point for the rest
of the interior. My plan was to put them in a 66 "low windshield".....well,
they will fit no problem (the rails are flat and will fit anywhere), but my
head sticks out over the windshield (I am only 5' 10"). They may work in my
70 H.W. car. But if all else fails they will go in my 66 chevy van.....best
of luck.

BZ/RZ/NC/SPL/SRL/"SEROC"
motormite@hotmail.com