BUY MY STUFF DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: BUY MY STUFF DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:16:54 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,
        WOW to date I have had 805 hits to the roadster parts album.  And I
have only sold three things.....Look I know that most of the stuff on there
is 'junk' but I can't jsut toss it... Take my alt. please!!!  Not looking to
make any money off the less valuable stuff so let me know if you need anything
it will basically be yours for the cost of shipping.
        Okay Just so there is no more confusion....the things tht are not junk
would be top, grill, lights, carbs and trim.
        I have also posted a lot of shots from Shasta 2000 and some more shots
to the roadster pics page.
        JImmys old car picnic page
        Oakland roadster show pages

                Daniel 69 2000

Funny the wacky 'lifestyle' album is getting tons of hits.. thats the
boring album look at the burning man or Newyears or Halloween or the wedding
party album.

pps Irene is taking it personally that no one is looking at the pictures of
her cat Squirty so look at em damnit

Heres the link