Re[4]: JY motors for custom

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, "datsunmike"
Subject: Re[4]: JY motors for custom
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:39:13 -0800
Not yet! My wife drives the Z. She tells everyone it's her husbands car,
but I rarely get to use it. We got it to replace our old Maxima, which went
to my older daughter until it got totalled in an accident. We got an Altima
for my daughter. I drove the roadsters or the old van. Now that the van
died I got the badass Frontier truck, which she'd rather not drive so it's
all mine. Dad finally gets to drive something new to work. Now she's got
her sights on the new Maximas, and promises to give the Z back to me if she
gets a Maxima. But... my younger daughter now needs a car and doesn't want
the roadster (too flashy, imagine a kid saying that). Getting pressure to
give up some roadsters! So I'll keep at least 1. Can't have all the toys
but a guy can try...

Let's see, we've had a 510, 1200, B210, 610, 810/Maxima, 300ZX, Altima,
Frontier. Missed out on a few models here and there.

Fred
All Datsun/Nissan family!