Re: JY motors for custom

To: Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: JY motors for custom
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:00:17 -0600
Phil,

If I'm not mistaken, the VG30 is all aluminum (block and heads).  The
current Maxima uses it and puts out 227hp.  There are turbos as well as
superchargers available if you want more pep later.  It has gotten awards
every year for the best V-6 engine ever made.  Nice flat power curve, lots
of torque.  Plus, it's a NISSAN!

Have fun,
Chris