Re: Engine for custom

To: LauryV@MTA.NET (Laury Victor)
Subject: Re: Engine for custom
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 16:07:14 -0800 (PST)
I am not planning on doing a conversion anytime soon.  I figure I have at
least 5yrs left on my current engine, lots more if I can find a damn
timing chain set.... Put very shortly its going to be impossible to find
parts for the U-20.... So we all have to think about switching to something
else.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA