Re: Engine for custom

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Engine for custom
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 13:45:31 -0800 (PST)
I am biased because I used the VG30ET. If you have
some time and creative talent the VG is a very durable
motor and quite a fun project. It is extremely durable
and I especially like the fuel injection for starting.

IMHO!

I also think a 3.5 rover would be way cool!

Don Miller
68 Turbo V-6
70 2000
(76 911S followed me home on Sunday, for sale soon!)
Meridian, ID