Re: Keeping Original License Plates

To: duram@mossy.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Keeping Original License Plates
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 00:28:36 EST
<< When going to the dmw to register the car I asked to keep the Black plates
and
 they told me that it was not possible because ...... I finally filled out a
statement of facts stating that the car is a collectors item and that any
thing but the original plates would devalue the car. Well today in the mail
came my new registration with the correct license number for the orignal
black plates.>>

Yeah baby.....!  I have both of my original blacks too!  DMV here I come.
Thanks for the wonderful information!  Bt... what City DMV did you go to?

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
67.5 SRL311-000248 Solex