Re: Randy's phone # is 818-879-0069

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Randy's phone # is 818-879-0069
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 19:18:38 -1000
Mark and "The List"

It was last Christmas and I was thinking of gifts, and as a contributor to
the "Save Randy" fund, I was wondering whatever happened........  So,  I
sent the message, "Merry Christmas, Randy Christman--Wherever You Are".

I received the very nice reply from Randy and complied with his request to
place it on the Datsun Roadster List, as forwarded by  John Sandhoff. Think
it went largely unnoticed at the time because of it being right at
Christmas.

Appears the generosity of the list may have been enjoyed by someone not
deserving it, while someone really deserving,, refuses it --ironic ;-).

Aloha, Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona