Re: Fwd: Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: update from Randy Christman......9-5-99
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:40:58 -0800
I'm really sorry to hear that anyone would stoop to making personal attacks like
that. This whole thing was completely voluntary. Randy didn't ask for any
contributions. Anyone who felt like contributing was free to do so, and anyone
who didn't was free to refrain. The decision was completely individual and no
one
should be criticized.

--
Gordon Glasgow