RE: Keeping Original License Plates

To: "'Pam & Paul Bauman'" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Keeping Original License Plates
From: Duram Plummer <duram@mossy.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 21:57:58 -0800
The form to use is a "Statement of Facts" it is the form they use every time
they use on of the wierd rules from the DMV code. It still needs to go to
sacramento to get approved and I was really beginging to doubt that they
would actually do it. The "Statement of Facts" has to be worded exactly as
it appears in the book I will get the information and post it to the list
next week. The DMV does not need to see your car mine was in pieces when I
went to the DMV I just brought the plates with me to show them that they
were in good condition.

If the last time your car was registered the car had the black plates on it
then you only need to renew your registration and you don't have to bother
with all this paperwork.

Good Luck
Duram
SPL310 X 2