SUVs

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: SUVs
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:49:34 -0800 (PST)
Just to make it known I wasnt trying to offend anyone, I just know
that I have had more problems with people who dont leave their car
with the wheels curbed or the emergency brake engaged.  As well in LA
people just change lanes without even looking.  I used to ride
motorcycles, but I will never again.  People need more education on
driving and need to slow down to see other people.

Another story.  I was once on the freeway with traffic stopped on the
right side of me and someone behind me in a small car decided to
change to the fast lane.  He was a little late in noticing the reason
traffic was stopped on the other side was that the fast lane had an
accident in it.  He compounded the accident by slamming into the back
of a 2 cars that had 2 people exchanging insurance info in between the
cars.  Obviously killing both people.  I watched this in horror.
Again people.  The driver wasnt paying attention and the 2 people who
lost their lives should have never been where they were.

People need to pay attention to details like this to save lives and
our little cars.

BTW.  I used to drive a 72 Honda Z600.  Now thats a small car!

Again.  I wasnt trying to offend anyone but I believe we need to focus
on the driver rather than the car.

joshua milton
SUV and tiny car owner.