Re: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Info

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket Steering Wheel Info
From: Bob Mann <rwmannco@interport.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:23:06 -0500
Daniel -

No website, they're French, you know...

The wheel is a 12" outside diameter, 1.5" diameter rim, three spoke,
black crackle finish with horn button and "Datsun" badge.  Before the
2000, used to be on my Porsche 944, but hey, I grew up.

My turn signals self-cancel and wheel is solid, no "wiggles", of course
your results depend on the installation and prior condition.

- Bob