Re: cleaning glass

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: cleaning glass
From: clockmkr <clockmkr@internetcds.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:10:05 -0800
Two ideas that I use and like.
    1. "NO TOUCH" Auto glass stripper. Cleans silicone, tar, bugs, and herd
water spots. This stuff works very well.
    2. Good old fashioned 0000 Steel Wool, not 000 or 00 or 0. No, it will not
scratch your glass, yes it works and works great. Also works on your chrome
bumpers etc. Don't use on stainless or aluminum.

--
Scott Hilmoe
"clockmkr"

'67 - SPL311-07317
'67.5 - SPL311-012752
'68 - SRL311-04294 (I finally got a 2000! Now to get it roadworthy.)

"They that will sacrifice liberty in exchange for temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben.Franklin