Re[2]: cleaning glass

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu
Subject: Re[2]: cleaning glass
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 13:24:11 -0800
Daniel,

I bought a glass polishing kit from JC Whitless. Besides the white powder,
you get a cloth covered drum that you wet and use with your electric hand
drill. It does get rid of surface grime and the tiniest of scratches, but
it's time consuming. My windshield has deep scratches and pits so I bought
a new one. You might want to do the same.

Fred - So.SF