Stereotypes

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Stereotypes
From: gall@ultrix.uleth.ca (Greg Gall)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 17:38:43 MDT
I too have been enjoying this thread!

Here it goes for me:

AGE: 24
SIGN: Leo
DECENT: Italian-Hungarian-Dutch-(Scotch-English), ie. PURE CANADIAN.
OCCUPATION: Currently a student, will graduate with BSc in Physics
December. Have a diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology (ENT) from
SAIT. Have half completed a BA in Art. Plan to complete BA plus a BSc
Eng.
PASSIONS: Art (history, painting, photo,potting), Mechanical tinkering
(preferably on LBCs), Electronic design & repair, fine music,
mountain-biking (not in the winter!), hiking, romancing. I WOULD NOT
classify myself as macho (closer to SNAG).
WEAKNESSES: The female persuation, LBCs (spec. TR7s), email addiction.

I don't know how this fits me into the stereotype, however I do own a
nice Kenwood KRC 999II car stereo! 8^)  (to extend an already
over-extended pun!)

Greg.
--
Internet: gall@ultrix.uleth.ca

"You miss too much these days if you stop to think"
By a famous Irish poet and philosopher, Bono of the band U2, circa '91.

'76 Triumph TR7 V8 (Buick 350) Fixedhead Coupe.
'77 Triumph TR7 4spd, A/C Fixedhead Coupe.              _   /|  A
'79 Triumph TR7 Auto Drophead Coupe.                    \`o_O'  C
'78 Mazda RX7.                                            ( )   K
'73 FIAT 128 Coupe SL 1300cc.                              U    !