Re: Cooling

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 23:35:24 EDT
I've decided that I have one of the permantly hot Bricks.  I've put on a Flow
Kooler water pump (Terry's recommendation), a 4 row radiator and an electric
pusher fan and on a 90 degree day the temp still climbs to 220.  I do still
have the   rear hood seal and insulation under the hood. I'm thinking of
removing both.
Marvin