Re: Cooling

To: jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: Cooling
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:16:36 EDT
John,
I'll try that if I can get up enough energy to pull the guage.   However, the
engine compartment definitly seems very hot when I shut it down.  Has anyone
removed the underhood insulation?  I don't know if that would help, but I
noticed that none of the corvettes at last weekend's car show had insulation
under the hood.
Marvin