Cooling

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Cooling
From: AAFS172@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:29:44 EDT
Of course, there is an inexpensive way to settle this without a wind
tunnel or pixie dust.  Just go down to you local party shop and pick up a
box of party streamers and tape the ends to the hood in various locations
along the length and width, then drive.

stephan #2821

OK, but I think what I will do is just tape some streamers ( four or five
about a foot long) along where the hood seal used to be and then lay them
down over the fire wall.  I'll hit the freeway and see if they get suck out
or stay inside.  This should answer the question once and for all, if air is
moving through the opening or not.
As soon as my radiator is back in I'll do it. I should have it back in a
couple of days.

Greg