Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, osp13@mybluelight.com
Subject: Re: SFR attendance dropping faster than it would appear at
From: jesvilla@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:25:41 +0000
Charlie,

AAS gets a lot of peole that only run 2-4 events, and some local people that
hear about us somehow that run 5 or 6 events. It's just too far for the
"casual"(for lack of a better term) autoxer to make the commitment to running
60-75 %, or the whole series, and some of the serious SFR folks come out and
only run a few events here and there.

Jesus