Re: question about SM2 rules

To: James Creasy <james@thevenom.net>,
Subject: Re: question about SM2 rules
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 09:24:35 -0800
The street tire issue, if you use R tires, isn't really all that big a deal,
at least locally. The R tires are heavier than a genuine slick, but I'd bet
the stick is close to the same as a slick (said inspite of the fact I'm not
a tire techie). Take a look at the AP entry lists. Not large, for sure. An R
compound tire on an FFR would be more than enough to squash a little AP
Lotus. :) AP could be made up of all FFR cars... even in other regions AP
has little participation. Even Tours and Divisionals, there are next to no
entries in AP; even at Nationals I think there were 11 entries.
--Pat K

"Pat  Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>