Re: question about SM2 rules

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@attbi.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: question about SM2 rules
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:25:15 -0800
i know OSP isnt a national class.  BUT,

is SM2 a national class now?  the site says: "is a new optional Regional
class beginning in 2002".

so if the San Francisco Regions adopts the SM2 class as an optional regional
class and OSP is also an SF regional class, then it follows that my car is
legal for SM2 because our region has expanded the Street Prepared Category
to include my car.

-james
SM #74