Re: question about SM2 rules

To: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: question about SM2 rules
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 09:28:26 -0800
> Uh, no. It doesn't follow.
> OSP is not really a Street Prepared class despite its name.

ok, thanks for the clarification.  i field a lot of questions from cobra
owners (im the nor-cal FFROG contact) about what class they can drive in,
and OSP is not satisfying for them for some reason.  i guess they dont want
to get whupped by some 70's econo boxes.  still wish i had a better answer
than AP which pretty much excludes street-driven cars due to the tire issue.

-james