RE: CV joints?

To: "'Michael R. Clements '" <mrclem@telocity.com>,
Subject: RE: CV joints?
From: "Allendorfer, Peter" <Peter@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:23:22 -0700
 Ya, that sounds like the correct Diagnosis.

Specials tools needed, very long breaker bar to pop loose the crown nut on
the wheel end of the halfshaft, ball-joint seperator, and snap-ring plyers.

Are you wanting to replace just the CV joint, or the entire halfshaft?  One
is easier, the other is cheaper.  Also, you will need the Copper ring that
holds the half-shaft into the trans...

Good luck!

-Peter