Re: Nitrous Proposal

To: n2pua4@peoplepc.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Proposal
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:06:18 EST
My thoughts are similar, Charles. Definitely a regional issue, and yes, by
the time you start to play at Divisional levels and above, by definition I
would think you have been in the game long enough to know our rules.

And actually, I would venture that a properly secured nitrous bottle may be
safer than a 1/4 tank of gasoline. Something else: How many autocrossers
bring extra cans of gas? Not many, but I bet there may be a few, and we don't
even think of controlling that.

Mike