Re: Nitrous Proposal

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nitrous Proposal
From: Greg & Valerie Holden <gholden1@nycap.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 19:38:40 -0800
I think the problem with even allowing nitrous tanks on site is that you never
know what some fool will do with it.

Personally, one time at a dragstrip, I was asked if I had a propane torch. I
said no and thought no more of it.

Then, 30 minutes later, the PA system fired up and the announcer sternly
announced, "NO HEATING NITROUS TANKS WITH PROPANE TORCHES!!! ANYONE
CAUGHT DOING THIS WILL BE THROWN OUT IMMEDIATLY!!!".

There are some really dangerous things that some people do with these tanks. If
I were the insurance company covering an event, I'd ban them too.

Greg Holden
#58 SM, MoHud Region