Re: Nitrous Proposal

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nitrous Proposal
From: "Dan Bettis" <danbettis@isoc.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:54:50 -0500
You would notice big time its like going from 10 to 5 lbs of boost.  There
are ways to make it come on slower and you might be able to sneak that on to
a car.  But you need allot of NOS to do a whole run.  Let alone 3 to 6 runs.
The torch was a pure idiot they do make cool electric heaters for them.  The
full and heated bottle needs to be 800-1000 psi depending on what you are
doing with it.  I have no clue about it other wise.   Also disconnecting the
lines should purge them.  It should be a one time thing, not many people do
a divisional for the first time.  I think its our job ass SCCA people trying
to get the info to new people that was to try it.  I wonder just how many
people have really showed up with a full working and ready to go NOS system
in there car, full bottle and all.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
http://www.predatormotorsport.com