re: Nitrous Proposal

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: re: Nitrous Proposal
From: Thomas L Brewsaugh <dragonflyc@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:00:20 -0500
Disconnecting the bottle and leaving it secured in the car is a safe way
to handle this. The people doing tech will need to check that the bottle
does not move around. I would also be sure to have the driver purge the
nitrous lines to eliminate any residual in the system. FWIW the first
time some one was foolish enough to try nitrous on course  I think they'd
fined out it wouldn't work. Besides how many auto-x courses have long
straights?

Tom Brewsaugh
Gulfcoast Autocrossers,Ltd.
                 >i<