Re: Nitrous Proposal

To: <Mdmotorsprt@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nitrous Proposal
From: "Dan Bettis" <danbettis@isoc.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 17:54:22 -0500
Well what's to stop them anyone from coming with everything but the bottle
and then connecting it after tech.  I think you just have to ask them to
remove or disconnect the line personally.  If they were to hook it back up
and use it some how you going to be able to tell.  Then you just have to ask
them to leave forever.  I like the first event only thing.  Word will
usually get out not to come with it.  Most people come to there first autox
because of someone they know.  Maybe that can be added to websites and what
not for those who have them giving new people advise.   Clean your car of
loose items, disconnect laughing gas, and so on.  That would at least give
some people a warning.

Dan Bettis
danbettis@zrracing.com
http://www.predatormotorsport.com