Re: re: Where's the disc - The Solution...

Subject: Re: re: Where's the disc - The Solution...
From: "Mark J. Andy" <marka@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 14:15:31 -0500 (EST)
Howdy,

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Patrick Washburn wrote:
> Let's not forget however, that not all are online.  Hard to beleive in
> these modern times, I know, but there are those primitives that are
> still cling to the printed page.  Neanderthal's!  (Sorry Eric!)  :)

I don't think anyone's suggesting that they stop printing rulebooks,
merely that they (we) also provide the rules online.

I'd even keep the requirement that you need a rulebook at divisionals &
above, etc.

It'd be interesting to see what happened if they provided the rules
online.  I know I'd continue to buy a book, and I bet most others would as
well.  However, the newbie would now have a way to know more before they
went to their first event, a good thing IMHO...

Mark