Re: Nationals (something I liked)

To: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Subject: Re: Nationals (something I liked)
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:36:13 -0500
You gettin' too much sun, son?  :)  I would have to *modify* my car to
put these things on it.  A race car is not designed to sit and idle...it
needs airflow through the radiator.  I don't think I could add a fan if
I wanted to.  Nor is it made to be started over and over all day long.
It's not by my choice...it the way the car was designed and it's the way
it come off the shelf.  This is the SCCA...we race cars, right?  Race
cars.  The SCCA better be responsible enough to handle race cars too!
Now get inside out of the heat!  ;)

Linnhoff, Eric wrote:ely