Re: Nationals (something I liked)

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "autox list"
Subject: Re: Nationals (something I liked)
From: "Alan Pozner" <apozner@ptd.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 15:01:19 -0400
I agree with Rocky even though my class does not use scales. Impound was
essentially non-existent (I know it existed but it didn't feel that way)
Also if I did have a problem with a competitors car using the in-grid
impound I would feel kind of rushed and may have to rush into a decision
about making a protest. In grid impound was interesting but let's not change
what ain't broke.

Regards,
Alan