Re: best roadster?

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: best roadster?
From: "Brian Berryhill" <brianberryhill@flashmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:43:53 -0500
Having driven (but not autox'd) both a Miata and a Z3 2.3, I'd have to say I
prefer the lightness and nimbleness of the Miata compared to the bulky Z3.

But, I was really surprised when my friend pulled a 14.9 ET out of his stock
2.3 Z3.

I'm curious if Mazda will actually make a 155hp Miata to see how it stacks
up against the MRS's in BS.  I think the S2000's have an advantage in AS, so
if someone wanted a highest chance of trophying in a class, that might be a
good place to start.

But your question, "best all around" is a little too open to give a clear
answer.  I'm sure every one of those cars have a good argument why they are
best all around.

Brian