Re: Definition of a Sports Car

To: Jonathan Kniskern <WheelerDealerUSA@netscape.net>
Subject: Re: Definition of a Sports Car
From: "Dr. Stuart Strickland" <stuart@strickland.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 22:39:11 +0200
Thanks for the clarification.  I think you're right:  we can all distinguish
between what is and what is not a sportscar.  Those who enjoy driving other
kinds of cars are welcome to their fun.  If they win a few races, that's fine
too.  They can even call their cars "sportscars" if they like.  But we'll
know...

Stuart
'94 Miata
'99 Elise