Re: prosolo

To: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: prosolo
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:39:29 -0600
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>

>You should be careful about making absolute statements. What
>looks "mechanically complete and proper" today has a way of
>looking really slipshod in the harsh light of competitive
>reality. I've seen lots of "complete" P and M cars break at autox
>events. And more that once after the car's owner had told me how
>unreliable my Lotus was. Being a gentleman, I always offered to
>help. And tried not to laugh.  ;<)

I didn't have to help, since the owner had already lined up a huge crew to
push, but it did crack me up that the ASP car that needed to be push-started
before each run at Nationals was a well-known Corvette, not one of the Loti.

"It makes a nice noise when it goes faster"
- 4-year-old Adam, upon seeing a bitmap of Grandma Susie's TR4.