Re: prosolo

To: rjohnson@friendlynet.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: prosolo
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:21:29 EST
In a message dated 12/28/00 11:39:44 AM Pacific Standard Time,
rjohnson@friendlynet.com writes:

> From the time SCCA acquired Pro Solo from it's
> creators, many of us have lamented the unfortunate
> choice Bill Johnson (et. al.) made for a name.

Remember Bill's first fliers for the series?  They showed a stadium with big
banners proclaiming "PRO SOLO TODAY!" and people walking in to spectate.  I
think his biggest problem was that his expectations were WAY too high, but he
named it appropriately for those expectations...

CHD