Re: STS Tire Rules

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:26:40 -0400
<<<Roger, there is a very simple solution to this dilemma: If you don't
have
any interest in competing in a street tire class, don't.  And don't
waste
your time arguing against it.  There is enough support behind the ST
concept that we will find a way to make it happen and make it work.
We'll
probably make a few mistakes along the way, and people like you will say
"I
told you so", but meanwhile we're having fun... that's why we came.  Is
that okay with you?>>>

Roger is right. Roger is always right. We have hashed through the street
tire question a zillion times and it keeps coming up the same. It is
false economics. Buy Kumhos or Hoosiers like the rest of us or get
stomped. It is your choice. Last I heard Howard doesn't decide the
national classes. The SEB still does. Write a letter.

Paul Foster