Re: STS Tire Rules

To: Roger Johnson <rjohnson@friendlynet.com>
Subject: Re: STS Tire Rules
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:19:06 -0700
Got the lineage, thanks. It wasn't until STS was included in the Pro
events that our drivers started to show interest, so we provided the
classes, all three, STS, STR, & SM. One thing I've noticed is that a lot
of our regular CSP, DSP, and even ESP drivers, who have not prepared the
cars "all the way" for "SP" classes, have switched over to the "S"
classes.
        Somehow I missed that the STS & STR classes were "provisional" at
Nationals...
--Pat Kelly