Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: <Jkinser77@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 10:39:16 -0700
Just want to cast my vote for the pro-Jean side.  I don't know her, haven't
and likely will not attend an Evolution school (have done this for 28 years,
been a local instructor, won local chanpionships, done ProSolo circuit, been
to Nats, but do it mainly for the fun of it now).  I never found her posts
offensive, on the contrary, they were some of the most appropriate postings
I've seen.  Considering the oft non-related posts (of which I am as guilty
as the next) and the sometimes endless threads on some subject that only
relates to a very small portion of the list, Jean's school can apply to
everyone, regardless of car or class.  Taking her posting off this list is a
mistake in my opinion and just a signature ad is not sufficient.  There are
probably new people on here all the time (often lurking for some time) and
they would not know what an obviously valuable asset the school is without
the type of posting there was.  I think the service provided to the autox
community far outweighs the fact that it is a business. If you think
something is violating the rules, email Mark -privately-, and let him know
your opinion. Then he can decide if a warning to that person is appropriate.
IMVHO

Rick Brown
FP 240Z