RE: Last posting to team.net for Evolution

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Last posting to team.net for Evolution
From: "Marc J. Sibilia" <msibilia@ailr.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 07:43:07 -0400
>  You are providing a very good service to this list.  Your posts are
> informative and 100% relevant to the topic.
I agree.

However, if everyone who had a product relevant to autocrossing posted,
team.net would be a different place.

I believe that most people that have taken a school or are thinking about
taking a school want to stay informed.  Why don't you start an outgoing
mailing list where people who are interested can sign up?  If you send out
announcements as infrequently as you do now on team.net, I bet many people
will sign up to stay informed.  I would.

And you respect the non-commercial policy of team.net.

Marc Sibilia
NNJR SCCA
Blue Neon ACR