Re: BSM/SM2

To: lamont@mailhost.org, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BSM/SM2
From: "Don Kline" <solo2dmmr2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 02:29:39 GMT
Brad wrote:

I still think that SM should be a regional only class, with no national
level classes.  It should be a catch-all for people who show up to events
with cars not prepared to SCCA rules so they don't run DM/EM.

Just my opinion,

Brad

I agree with his position however what is wrong with people who show up at
events not prepared to SCCA rules running in DM/EM?????  Looking at the
numbers entered at events listed in club publications it's not exactly like
there are a lot of cars running in these two classes already.  In other
words if there isn't anyone running in the class now where is the problem??
the new people are still running just against each other.

in HIS grace thru Jesus,
Don