Re: BSM/SM2

To: "Rick Brown" <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: BSM/SM2
From: brandon.fetch@ey.com
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 20:29:44 -0500
Rick said:
I wonder if we all had unlimited money, what classes would be the most
populated?

Rick Brown
FP 240Z

Hmmm.....I'm really wanting a Viper... ;-)

Seriously, I'm wanting to build an A-body Mopar and thinking about ESP
(just to give the BMW/Pony car boys
something else to complain about *GDR*) but a 30 year old car will need
some serious updating (brakes, suspension...)

SM would be the perfect situation in this case, but I could see this going
even further than what SM is allowing.

Ever think of a /6 Mopar with a supercharger?  Teehee!  I don't think the
SM rules allow that with the displacement of the
/6 being 225ci.

Who knows....I'll think about it more this winter while I'm convincing the
wife we need to build that garage. ;-)

L8R,
Brandon
86 DS '99 Neon R/T

Note:          The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.  Thank you.  Ernst & Young LLP