Re: BSM/SM2

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BSM/SM2
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:34:03 -0400
<snip>

<<<Here's my proposal for SM "part 2":

Entries must be production automobiles with current valid registration
and plates. Tires must be approved by U.S. Department of Transportation
for use on public roads.>>>

<snip>

<<<Ooh..it's...dare I say it? So..so..simple! That can't be right, can
it?
How does that serve ME? How will this ensure that the most competitive
car will belong to ME? Um, well, it doesn't.>>>

<snip>

ROFLMAO! Great post! Welcome to the Salmon Club! Windmills can and will
be tilted!

I wanted to run in this version of the SM class but my car was too fast
compared to a DSM, at least according to one guy who can't help but
write 1500 word emails on the subject.

Paul Foster