Short overlaps (was Rocky's Stats for 2000?)

To: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: Short overlaps (was Rocky's Stats for 2000?)
From: "Tom_Holt" <tholt@ccsi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:52:08 -0500
During 3rd heat Friday on the north course we were consistantly seeing cars
15 - 20 seconds apart.  I was working the finish and occasionally timing
them. We had 2 EP cars finsih 9 seconds apart! The only reruns given for
action at our corner were due to an EML car spinning after the lights and
not able to refire in time.  There were a few close ones though... with Joe
Cheng's Phantom 15  seconds away, you  don't take your time.

Tom