Re: Short overlaps (was Rocky's Stats for 2000?)

To: "Tom_Holt" <tholt@ccsi.com>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Short overlaps (was Rocky's Stats for 2000?)
From: "Jay Mitchell" <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:45:28 -0500
Tom_Holt wrote:

> For third heat Th-Fr, the audit truck was clearing the course
typically
> within about 1 minute of the last car.

Hell, during that heat I had to warn our clipboard guy that the
audit truck was coming so he wouldn't get run over. The driver
told us how to fold our corner sheets so we could make a quicker
handoff, which led to some discussion at our station about the
proper location and angle of staples holding multiple sheets of
paper together. BTW, is anal retentive supposed to be hyphenated?

Jay "watch out for the sweep truck" Mitchell