Tired of getting whipped?

To: solo2atlanta@topica.com, bspvette@topica.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Tired of getting whipped?
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 11:50:15 -0400
OK, you are back from Topeka, licking your wounds from the whooping you
just took (I know I am).

Don't just cry in your coffee, sign up for our Evolution (McKamey) school
and learn the skills to move your autocross game to the top of the class.
I know you are thinking of all the high-dollar stuff you can do to your
car to make it faster but at least 75% of going fast in autocross is
driver ability. For a mere $200.00 learn those essential skills that have
proven invaluable to literally hundreds of National champs.

We have lots of openings in both Phase 1 and Phase 2 schools at our
school on November 10th (that's the Friday before the SEDivisional) at
Turner Field in downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Take the school, then practice
your newfound skills at the divisional and qualify for 2001 Nationals all
in one weekend.

Hurry, don't wait, we need to have these entries in our hands no later
than October 1st. Just send your check or Money Order NOW to:

Tere Pulliam
Atlanta Region Solo II Co-chair
2772 Cliffview Drive
Lilburn, GA 30047

Refunds will not be made for cancellations after October 15, 2000.

If we have enough interest we MAY have a second Phase 1 or Phase 2 school
since we have plenty of room on the lot.

You may find more information about the Evolution Schools at the
following website:

http://autocross.com/mckameyschool/host.htm
Ben Thatcher
Apex Benefit Services & Motorsports