Re: banquet tickets (was Re: South Course...)

To: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>, "Mari L Clements" <mrndr2@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: banquet tickets (was Re: South Course...)
From: "Greg" <greno@sunflower.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 21:59:54 -0700
> the Capitol Plaza hotel has been built,
>and I understand the hotel is now handling the catering of our little do

I thought Service America had a contract with all the major players in town,
ie...Heartland Park, Expo Center, and other attractions in Topeka. I know
for instance, my company gets a tower suite every year at Heartland Park for
the upcoming Craftsman Nationals to entertain our larger customers. Service
America is to get all food and beverage revenue. We can't even bring in a
keg with out using their $2.00 cups or $.50 napkins. I can't imagine them
allowing anyone but them to serve at the Expo.
Greg Reno
Mazda MX-3 GS V6
#36 ES